Thursday, May 19, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane!

 I am 7.5 hours away from sitting on a plane! This past 4 days has been spent at home preparing for this crazy adventure I am going to have. God has truly blessed me with a family that has supported me unconditionally. I have felt encouraged and loved beyond what I could have imagined, and I haven't even left yet. 
 I have spent the last couple of hours frantically packing and making sure my bags weren't too heavy and that I have everything I will need. 
  I said goodbye to the girls tonight and it was hard for all three of us, but I also realized that technology these days has made it so easy to stay connected in their lives this summer. Through Skype and email, I will be able to talk to them daily and still be a part of their summer.
 I am so excited to meet everyone tomorrow! I cannot believe that this time is already here! Time flies when you are having fun! 

Please pray for me as I am traveling tomorrow, especially on little sleep! Also, please pray for the transition for the youth group as well. I am only a temporary person in their lives. Pray that I will be used in the ways God needs me and that I remember that I is not for me, but it is for God that I am going to Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment